Thursday, April 21, 2011

Dear Camera, I really do love you...

I have no idea what is going on with me. I have barely touched my camera lately. I'm something like 3 weeks behind on my 52 weeks project, have a bunch of photo's to take for school, and life in general is passing me by, but yet... nothing.

I did start on my "photo essay" and I'm about half way done. I wanted my essay to be about me, but I'm finding that my life is really boring! Okay, so I already knew that, but still it kind of stinks to see how boring it really is in photographs.

Here's what I have so far...

This is the first thing I see every morning.

After the Ducklings are dropped off at school, it's time to exercise/run. I have to have my music so the iPhone has to go with me!

My go to snack after working out.

Of course, the mounds of laundry...

This is the after school scene... shoes and backpacks just taken off and left where there don't belong (although, I was happy that the Littlest Duckling had actually hung up her backpack where she was supposed too).

Yep... that's all I have. Nothing exciting. This is where my life is right now though. I'm just plugging along, doing the same things day in and day out and I'm feeling it. My creativity is gone and I do *not* like it. Sigh...

Okay, enough of the whining. What do you think of the photo essay pictures so far?

2 comments:

Morgan Matula said...

I LOVE them!!! D - you are more creative than you think!!! :) You are a phenomenal person!! LOVE you to pieces!!

**Angel** said...

I agree! I think they are fabulous! Don't knock on your "boring" life. You don't' want excitement and drama. It's exhausting. I Love my boring(but BUSY) life!!

Post a Comment